Friday, June 27, 2008

Jaxon's First Haircut




Jaxon got his first haircut on Wednesday, June 25. He of course screamed the whole time because he was scared of the clippers. It turned out so cute, and he doesn't look very babyish anymore. Nikki(Steve's Girlfriend) cut his hair, just like she always cuts Roman's hair. She does such a wonderful job. For a baby who moved his head constantly she gave him the perfect haircut. If he didn't look enough like his dad before, Jaxon and Jon look identical. It is amazing to me that they are pretty much clones of each other. I think my mom was way more traumitized than I was with his haircut. His hair was so curly and beautiful. He was extremely cute, but it was getting out of control to where I couldn't even wet it down without it completely turning in to kinky curly town. He's got really thick hair like his mom and dad and there was just nothing I could do anymore about it. I wanted to wait until his first birthday, but there was just no waiting. It all turned out great, and his hair is so cute. He looks like a little boy now.

No comments: