Sunday, July 6, 2008

Birthdays!





It has been forever since I've blogged. I've been so busy that I forgot about it. Update: In the last week Jaxon has started walking so much that I can't believe it. He will be 1 on Tuesday! I went and got all of his birthday presents the other day with Jon and I am so excited for him to open it. You know how you get so excited when your little for your birthday's, well it's way different when you have kids. It so much fun. I absolutely love birthdays, especially on their first birthday when they get to dig into their birthday cake.


As you can see in the picture above, Jaxon and his dad look nothing alike(if you can catch my sarcasm.) The only Jaxon has of me are the shape of his eyes. He is pretty much the exact clone of his dad. Everyone always says that it looks like someone just took Jon and shrunk him. I agree completely. Especially with Jaxon's attitude. He gets a little cranky now and then just like his daddy. Just today when he couldn't get the wall to move out of his way so he could play with his truck he started screaming at it. He did not get his patience from his mom.


Roman will be 3 next month and everyone thinks he's five. Our hometeacher came over tonight and thought he was close to five and I laughed. I said no he is going to be 3 next month. For those of you have been around Roman in person, you would no how extremely huge he is. He is probably going to be taller than me by the time he is 10!


So when we were at Grammy's(my mom) today Roman decided to make a tower at of his blocks, we called it the leaning tower of Roman! I'm so happy that he has gotten to the point where he is really starting to learn how to do everything. He is so cute about everything. He loves all of his toys. Even when I buy him a new 99 cent hot wheels, he looks at me and says, "mama, I love it"! I love him!

No comments: