Monday, July 7, 2008

My boys are all grown up!




It seems just yesterday that Jon and I were having Roman's first birthday party....and now we are getting ready to have his third and Jaxon's first. Time goes by so fast. Any of you who have children know this. You should cherish every moment of it, because it flies by. As soon as we know it they will be all grown up, moving out and on their way to college. I can't imagine it, but I know it is going to be that way. I remember it just like yesterday that I was a little girl with no worries and just playing with my friends. Now I worry all the time about my kids and that they are safe. I always told my mom that I wasn't going to be like her and worry all the time, but I think i'm actually 10 times worse, because now I worry about her. If she doesn't answer her phone after a certain amount of time, I think she is dead somewhere in a ditch. She used to always do that with me. It's funny how things change when you become a mom. You always think that your mom was crazy and way to protective, but then you realize they just don't want anything bad to happen to you. I'm such a worry-wart! Oh-well. I guess it's for the good in the long run to keep my kids safe.
In those pics above Roman is mowing the lawn, and of course Jaxon is just crawling or walking everywhere, and getting into everything. I can't keep him out of anything. He doesn't respond to the word no like Roman did. I would tell Roman no when he was this age and he would listen after about 3 times. Jaxon just doesn't listen. I think that he got the listening disorder from his dad. He just hears what might be useful to him or what he wants to hear. Maybe it's called hearingitis! If not i'm going to invent the disease called that.

1 comment:

The Crisps said...

They are adorable!!!