Monday, June 23, 2008

Jaxon and His ways of making sure I get NO Sleep!



On saturday, Jaxon had been playing the whole day and had only a 20 minute nap early in the morning. He normally takes about an hour nap in the afternoon, but skipped it this day. Well it was about 5:00 when I noticed he started getting a little tired. He kept on playing, and then about 30 minutes later, I realized that for about 1 minute I didn't hear any noises. My initial reaction was that he found something and had choked on it. I looked down on the floor and he was completely passed out half on the tile and half on the carpet. I made sure his back was rising before I did anything. Sure enough it was. He was fine and had just fallen asleep he was so tired. Well I kept trying to wake him up, because I knew he would be up all night if I didn't. Well he wouldn't wake up and kept crying at me when I did try to wake him up. So he went to bed and woke up at 2:30 wanting the play. I made him go back to bed. But by 5:00 he was ready to be up for the morning and play. I was so exhausted. My child has not slept a whole night through since he has been born. He is 2 weeks away from being one. My child is not normal at all. They say that by 2 months old 70% of infants sleep through the night. Well, Jaxon has been past the 2 months many times now. I hope all you mothers our their appreciate if you have a child that sleeps.

No comments: