Friday, June 13, 2008

My 22nd Birthday!


Yesterday was my 22nd birthday, and I had a blast. My family went to Silver Dollar City and just had fun. It was perfect outside. 89 degrees and partly cloudy with a nice breeze. We were able to do the water rides and roller coasters without being cold. We ate a lot of food and had such a fun time. I rode the kiddy rides with Roman. We rode the elephants.

Roman came on the lost river with my mom, Jon, and I. We had fun until it got to the dark part where it made a noise kind of like jaws when the shark is coming towards you. He screamed the rest of the way. It was kind of funny. His grammy (my mom) told him that she beat that monster up and took care of him. Roman talked about that the whole ride home.





After Silver Dollar City we went to Lamberts where I of course filled myself up with Rolls before even getting my meal. I ate 5 rolls, and then only ate 3 bites of my lamber burger. I was so glad we were able to all spend the day together.























1 comment:

Brianne Heiner said...

Thats a cute story about grammy beating up the monsters.... :) You make me want to go to Silver Dollar City too..