Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Naughty Boys



So last night I let the boys watch a movie when they went to bed. About 45 minutes into the movie I heard naughtiness going on. I decide to get up and check on them. When I went in their, Roman and Jaxon both had a book, which Roman had obviously given the book to Jaxon. Well my boys like to rip up books for some reason. Roman got over it and as soon as he did Jaxon learned how. Well they were both ripping up books. Needless to say, they got into big trouble. There movie got turned off, and were to go to sleep. Well a few minutes later, I hear something in the living room. Roman has taken it upon himself, to go into the living room and watch TV out there. So more trouble came his way. He was immediately sent back to his room and told he wouldn't get to watch his morning cartoons if he came out of his bedroom again. They both then fell asleep. I can't tell you how much I love my boys and how much fun they are, but they sure are naughty.

1 comment:

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

O the joys of little boys! :)