Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Husband Came HOME!

My husband came home unannounced on Wednesday about 4 am. I was ready to beat someone down with my non existant baseball bat that I couldn't find, because I thought someone was braking into my house. I ran into the playroom after hearing the front door rattle to see my husbands truck outside. They finished all thier work for the hurricane and is home way earlier than expected. I am so glad to have him back. Although within hours of him being home, my house somehow got destroyed. The boys were also very excited to see their dad, and last night I got the best night of sleep I've had in the last month. While he was gone I didn't sleep at all. I had a very hard time sleeping. I slept like a baby. I also got to sleep in. I slept in until 11 this morning.

2 comments:

Brianne Heiner said...

yay for husbands coming home!

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

That is so exciting Nicole!!!