Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sick Boys

Well it's the beginning of a long fall/winter. My kids love to get sick for some reason. They've had quite a cold for the last few days, but not terrible. So today we didn't go to church because I didn't want them getting the other kids sick. I know I hate it when other parents bring their kids to church sick, because no matter what my kids always get it. So my mom said to go ahead and bring the kids to dinner since she had a cold too. Well they ate their dinner and then of course were being boys and being naughty the whole rest of the night. I couldn't keep up with them. So finally papa took them upstairs and played with them for about 30 minutes so that I could get a break. We finally decided to head home so that I could put them to bed and get some relaxation time. Well so much for that.....Roman does this weird thing sometimes where he puts his finger in his mouth, gets it to far and chokes himself. Well tonight his throat must have been fed up because he threw up all over himself and his carseat. It was absolutely disgusting. So I had a puked on kid and 10 minutes left to drive home, my car smelled, my husband had been gone for 2 weeks and I definately didn't get to relax. As soon as we got home, I put Jaxon in bed, and then got Roman cleaned up. I then put Roman in bed and proceeded to clean up his puked on carseat while trying not to throw up myself. All in all it was definately not the best night ever. Ah the joy of kids. I love my kids though. They are blast, even if they have throw up all down them and in the cracks of thier carseat that they don't have to clean up.


One of Roman's favorite things to do is take pictures, granted some of them he looks a little tipsy in. As soon as I get the camera out, he instantly says cheese.

Jaxon discovered today that he was smart enough to move over the laundry basket to the little table and stand on it. You can tell by the look on his face, he definately knew he wasn't supposed to be up there.

Roman's Grandma gave him that car as a toddler bed, but we decided to make the boys a sandbox out of it and they absolutely love it.

And there it is again....Roman's infamous CHEESE! Jaxon was being shy of course.

4 comments:

The Crisps said...

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE BRING THEIR SICK KIDS TO CHURCH! I am totally with you on that, my kids always get sick from it, too.

Justin Compton Family said...

Sorry to hear about your sick adventures. I don't look forward to that. I love your sandbox out of the bed idea. That's great.

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

You poor girl. I feel so bad for you. You are definetly stronger than me. I am not looking forward to those times.

Kerri and Cody said...

Sorry your kids have been sick! Yeah.. puking is not fun. Ansel used to throw up a lot .. i'd always get nervous every time he'd cough, because a simple cough would easily set him off!(very sensitive gag reflex.. and reflux issues too) Although he has done a lot better with that lately! In the car seat though... yikes, definitely not fun!!! your kids are adorable, by the way.