Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sleepless Nights!

Ever since Jon has been gone, I have had the hardest time sleeping. I don't sleep well with him not home. I have not gone to bed any earlier than 11:30 this last week and most nights it has been between 1 and 2 that I do fall asleep. Well, my kids get up between 6 and 7, so I have been very deprived of sleep. I have a hard time doing things since I am so tired. Anyone have any ideas as to what could get me more energized other than fruits and veggies that isn't some crazy drink or pill?? The other night I thought I was going to be able to catch up on my sleep when Jon's mom said she was going to take the kids for the night. It was actually the worst night I had. I was up every hour and just didn't sleep. When my kids wake up in the morning I can't believe it. I just want to sleep all day. Then when it is time to actually go to bed I'm finally alert and can't sleep.

On another note.....it's been about a week and a half now since Jon has been gone, and only about 6 more weeks till we finally get to see him.

1 comment:

Brianne Heiner said...

read a book you don't want to read! That always puts me to sleep ASAP!