Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's Been a While!

Well it's been a long while since I've posted anything. It's been really busy over here the past couple of weeks. Jon recently had some issues with the management over at Nissan and decided to move over to Toyota to sell cars. He loves it a lot more over there, and hopefully his stress will be reduced. The management seems to know a lot more about doing a good job than the last managers.




The boys of course are as naughty as ever. Jaxon is looking at me like mom you should have fed the spaghetti to me instead of letting me feed my self. What were you thinking? At least his hair was used as a napkin. The bathtub looked like spaghetti after he was finished with it.





Roman was testing out his new batman pj's with a cape on them to see if he could fly. I'm pretty sure he of course thought that he could run faster like when little kids get new shoes, they always think that they can run faster.



Very photogenic...... I had just cut some of my work out pants into capris, and Roman of course used it as a hat.


It seems that I can't think of anything to say even though its been two weeks.....momnesia....I just don't remember much.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

i can't believe roman is that big.
wasn't he a chunk crawling around on the floor a minute ago?