Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Adventure at Silver Dollar City


SILVER DOLLAR CITY!!!!!



This was Jaxon's First time going on a ride since being in my belly. He got to ride the happy frogs.....and as you can see in the picture below he wasn't to happy about it. I rode this ride with Roman when I was about 6 months pregnant. I didn't have very much room to fit in it, but it sure was fun. Crying baby....
Roman on the other hand absolutely loved the happy frogs, he even rode a roller coaster. He absolutely loves Silver Dollar City. We call it the big park. He is always wanting to go to the big park.

My dad was able to come with us which was real fun, because he couldn't come the last time we went. He went on some rides with Roman as well. Roman is wearing his cool Superman Sunglasses.
We were walking in a shop to get cooled off when we found these hats. So we all tried them on and I think we looked spectacular. It was so much fun.

We all took this picture together. Jaxon couldn't be in the picture because he was so tired from the whole day. And we were barely even starting. We were able to meet up with some friends also and hang out with them and their 2 boys.


My dad found these big glasses which of course every one had to try on.....although I never did since I was taking all the pictures. Roman of course put the upside down as he does a lot of stuff with. It took him a while to be able to keep them on since they were pretty large......

Jon didn't have much of an issue keeping them on since he has a pretty big noggin'. The boys definately get their big heads from thier dad.......


And then there is my dad who was probably the biggest goofball out of them all and initiated the sunglasses pictures. All in all we had a great day at the park and then we all went out to dinner afterwards to the Branson Landing.


Then my dad had to leave. So we went with our friends to see this show.....which ended up being ridiculous and we left during intermission. We ended up spending the night with them so that the boys could play together. They had a lot of fun. The next morning we had breakfast and just hung out for a little while longer. Then Jon and I and the kids went shopping at the outlet malls where we got some fabulous deals. Below is the dress that I got at Van Heusen for Women. I've been wearing the same church clothes since high school and it was about time to get some more. I got another dress and a beautiful skirt. I was very pleased with the outcome of shopping. Then we were able to get some smashing deals at children's place for the boys and get a lot of their summer clothes for next year.

No comments: